This diffusion worksheet includes 6 simple diffusion problems. 4 with a diagram that the students will interpret. 2 that are multiple choice.
Also includes a place for students to write the definitions of both osmosis and diffusion.
Uses for this simple diffusion worksheet:
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key in both color and black & white. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Visit my store for more biology resources and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
NGSS Standards covered:
There are no reviews yet.