Compare and contrast hurricanes and tornados with this fun and FREE resource! If you’re looking for one more way to review key concepts while also keeping students engaged either on paper or digitally, then this comparing hurricanes and tornados resource is for you!
- Where hurricanes and tornados form
- How hurricanes and tornados are powered
- Location of impact
- Type of damage caused by each
- Duration of each
How Can I Use this Comparing Hurricanes and Tornados Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.